Free High-Speed Internet and Computers
Computer stations provide access to the Internet and word processing programs. Computers can be used for seventy-five minutes per day per person and require a valid library card to reserve a station.
- Seventy-five minutes per day
- Black and white printing is available for $0.25 per page
- Colour printing is available for $1.00 per page
- Our copier also scans documents to USB and email free of charge. Ask staff for details.
- Visitors to Orillia may use the public computers at no charge. "Out-of-Town" ID may be required as proof of non-Orillia residence.
- Customers are responsible for saving their own materials to a private device, such as a USB memory stick.
- A 15 minute "quick access" terminal is available.
Our Library computers have the following software installed:
- Microsoft Office 2010 (including Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Access)
- Web browser: Internet Explorer 10
- Windows Media Player
- Windows Picture & Fax Viewer
- Adobe Reader
- USB ports
The Library offers wireless internet service free of charge. Wireless printing is not available.